Reaching at-risk young women in Ukraine
- Thousands of vulnerable young women, many with children, are trapped in a cycle of hopelessness, without anyone to love, protect, or care for them.
- Within 2 years of aging out of the orphanage system in Ukraine, 70-80% of these vulnerable young adults will become involved in crime or prostitution, or will die from suicide or overdose.
Your support of this holistic initiative supports the following:
- Meeting tangible needs of vulnerable young women and their children while fostering lasting relationships
- Help with medical needs
- Camps and weekend events to encourage and mentor vulnerable young women and their children
- Program staff & transportation costs
“I know what it is like to be an orphan as I went through the system and understand the void they have. God has been preparing me since my time in the orphanage … forming my heart for this calling.” NatashaNew Life Program Founder