9 Ways to Encourage Your Families This Summer
What are your plans this summer?
Why not plan to encourage adopting and foster families in your church or community? See how easy and impactful it can be.
Here are a few ideas to get started:
- Host a cookout for adoptive/foster families
- Hold a special time of prayer during a service for those in process
- Jot a note of encouragement to each adoptive/foster family in your church
- Invite adoptive/foster to share a testimony of what God is doing/teaching them
- Create a date night opportunity for adoptive/foster parents by providing free childcare at church
- Organize a mission trip for those in your church with a heart for orphans
See How God Can Use Your Church.